Systems Labyrinth Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy of our clients and visitors, and we are dedicated to safeguarding the business and financial information entrusted to us. As a result, we adhere to strict privacy protection guidelines to ensure your personal and business information is kept confidential. We respect your identity and keep it private. We do not share the information you provide in any way. You will not be subject to intrusive marketing. We collect data about you and your requirements only to better meet your needs in the future. The information we receive from you is strictly used to further our relationship with to provide you with a higher level of support and customer satisfaction.
jMetrics utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security commercially available today.
- jMetrics requires users to create a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a user logs on.
- jMetrics issues a session “cookie” only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session cookie does not include either the username or password of the user.
- All of our sites use bank-grade AES-256 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect user information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that user data is safe, secure, and available only to authorized persons.
- Passwords are always sent over secure, encrypted SSL connections.
- Accounts are SSL enabled ensure that the responses of survey respondents are transmitted over a secure, encrypted connection.
- We meet SOC 1 Type 2, PCI DSS Level 1 and FIPS 140-2 specification.
- Our data center is located in a SOC 1 Type 2 certified facility.
- Data center staffed and surveilled 24/7.
- Data centers are secured with a variety of physical controls to prevent unauthorized access.
- Fully redundant IP connections.
- Multiple independent connections to Tier 1 Internet access providers.
- Uptime monitored constantly, with escalation to jMetrics staff for any downtime.
- Servers have redundant internal and external power supplies.
Firewall restricts access to all ports except 443 (https)
- Backups occur daily to a centralized backup system for offsite storage.
- Backups are encrypted.
- O/S and Data stored on a RAID array.
- Access controls to sensitive data in our databases and systems are set on a need-to-know basis.
- We maintain and monitor audit logs on our services and systems.
- We maintain internal information security policies, including incident response plans, and regularly review and update them.
Our engineers use best practices and industry-standard secure coding guidelines to ensure secure coding. Latest patches applied to all operating system and application files
Handling of Security Breaches
Despite best efforts, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is perfectly secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If jMetrics learns of a security breach or potential security breach, we will attempt to notify affected users electronically so that they can take appropriate protective steps. jMetrics may also post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs.
Keeping your data secure also depends on you ensuring that you maintain the security of your account by using sufficiently complicated passwords and storing them safely. You should also ensure that you have sufficient security on your system, to keep any survey data you download to your own computer away from prying eyes. We offer SSL to secure the transmission of survey responses, but it is your responsibility to ensure that that feature is enabled on your account.
If you have any questions about security on the jMetrics website, please email us at [email protected]